Enjoy the Outdoors - West Auckland
All inclusive - Activities, Food & Beverage, Transfers & Accommodation
DURATION: 1 Full Day Activation including 2 nights accommodation and flights to Auckland if required
GUEST NUMBERS: Small groups and up to 50 pax
Morning: choice of the following activities (2 choices included time dependant):
- Muriwai horse trekking (2 hours) along the unique black sand beach - yes horse trekking can build your team's emotional awareness, leadership skills, and relationship building! On your way to the horse trekking take in the majestic views of the rugged West Coast shoreline including the Muriwai gannet colony in flight.
- Mountain Bike Riding through Woodhill forest which covers over 100km of world-class trails – including bike hire and helmet & refreshments
- Tree Adventures - A one of a kind group experience packed full of thrills, laughter, and adventure, this single high wire course offers loads of excitement, and at only 2-3 meters above the ground it is perfect for beginners of any age. Wiggle your way around 12 exciting high wire activities, including; suspended tunnels, swinging logs, Japanese steps and a zipline to finish.
Enjoy a fantastic 3-course set menu at the renowned Soljans Estate Winery which sits at the gateway to Kumeu Wine Country, Auckland's heritage wine region renowned for its Pinot Gris, Chardonnay and Pinotage varieties which excel in the Kumeu region – Lunch is a Mediterranean-style food with a New Zealand twist. Lunch includes a wine and port tasting and ends with a tour of the winery (all other beverages clients own account)
Conclude the day with some great craft beer bar sundowners at the Hallertau Brewery & Biergarten. Hallertau is a place that brings people together: along with the carefully selected combination of the finest hops, malt, yeast, and water, it's ideas and stories that are all heaved into the mash tun, and you can taste this liveliness in the beer. Including a beer tasting and cheeseboard to finish off the day.
- Personal onsite Experience Group Event Co-Ordinator to be your guide for the day
- Full Days excursion out West Auckland including choice of activities, lunch, wine tastings, sundowners with beer tasting
- Return transfers from Auckland City Hotel to West Auckland
- 2 nights accommodation in Auckland City in a 4 star hotel - Grand Mercure
- 2 dinners in recommended restaurants in the Auckland Viaduct
2 nights - 4 Star accommodation in Auckland City –Grand Mecure – Standard Room
Breakfast - daily included at the hotel
Dinners – 2 included - Experience Group can recommend restaurants in Downtown Auckland or the Viaduct (own choice)
Transfers for the whole group to West Auckland for the Day and return to Auckland hotel.
We can arrange all flights within New Zealand to Auckland where required. (not included in per person costs)
This package can be upgraded to an amazing memorable trip by traveling out West in style via a short scenic helicopter flight taking in the sights of Auckland, the Hauraki Gulf and the Western ranges.
SUGGESTED ADD ON ACTIVITIES (pending time required in Auckland):
- Auckland War Memorial Museum
- Eden Park Stadium Tour
- AJ Hackett SKY Tower Bungee or SKY Walk
- Shopping excursion to Newmarket
PRICE PER PERSON: (On application - subject to availability) This package can be adapted for a Day Package for Auckland groups without accommodation and airport transfers.